Nature

    It was a beautiful day yesterday, and we went near the river. I love this quote in the book Nature, by Emerson.

    "In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life, -- no disgrace, no calamity, which nature cannot repair. Standing on the bare ground, -- my head bathed by the blithe air and uplifted into infinite space, -- all mean egotism vanishes. I become a transparent eyeball; I am nothing; I see all; the currents of the Universal Being circulate through me; I am part and parcel of God."

    A few years ago, Mac and I drove all the way out to Frank Lloyd Wright's Falling Water but unfortunately when we got there, it was closed. He was an amazing architect who was a genius at incorporating nature into his designs.

Post Title

Nature


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/05/nature.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive