Furbish Designs by Jamie Meares

    Jamie Meares started Furbish Design to fulfill a niche for women between the ages of 25-35 who couldn't typically afford a full interior designer experience. She's available & trying to make good design accessible to most of us at an affordable price. I think that's a super idea! Below are photos of a Chicago apartment that Jamie decorated, she was gracious enough to share these with Madebygirl readers. For more info on Furbish Design and how to get in touch with Jamie go here.


    You may also know Jamie from her well-known blog, I Suwannee. I always like to visit her blog, my favorite posts are the' bookcase of the day'...!

Post Title

Furbish Designs by Jamie Meares


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/07/furbish-designs-by-jamie-meares.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive