Ok, so this is what I decided.....

    Below (2nd pic) is one of my guest bedrooms & this is the fabric I decided to go with from Fabric Supplies via Etsy. It's around $7.00/yd versus $90/yd for the Rubie Green 'Marilyn' fabric. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the RG, but perhaps I'll save that expense for the master bedroom. I think this fabric I chose is close enough & my guy may even try to re-create the same headboard in her photo (with the cute shape). Either way, I'll keep you all posted with photos of the projects in my home!

    (Click on photos for larger images)

Post Title

Ok, so this is what I decided.....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/06/ok-so-this-is-what-i-decided.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive