Our Holiday Tree.....out of inspiration.

    After being inspired by a picture of a tree I liked, I decided to go ahead & try something different in my home this year. My fiance' & I figured instead of buying branches, we could use some of the ones from the tree in our front yard. We figured we could get even more creative by placing white rocks as well as a light into the vase to illuminate the tree from the bottom up. (Which then casts a shadow onto the ceiling at night). Soooo, no traditional tree this year, instead something a bit more creative & homemade. I love to be inspired, it challenges me to push myself & create new things!


    Is there anything you saw that inspired you to try it in your own home??




Post Title

Our Holiday Tree.....out of inspiration.


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/12/our-holiday-treeout-of-inspiration.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive