luggage mania

    I am leaving this Saturday on a vaca and my luggage has had it. Ten years of traveling - time for them to retire, it has been well-used, and I don't think that it would be able to withhold another journey. I love the shop flight 001 - they have great travel gear. If I didn't have to worry about a budget, I think that I would consider these.

    this little yellow beauty is from smythson


    these are from katespade



    My last luggage pieces were black. Don't get me wrong, I love, love black but it seems that as I am waiting for it to come off the carousel, all I see is piece after piece of black luggage. But, is it good to blend in, so people don't get curious and steal your bag?


    (image from flickr)

    I tend to like classic luggage pieces that match, but lately, I've kind of been in a bold and abstract mood. I've seen these around, and I think they are kind of funky chic.
    this has aqua inside, and it is from Diane von Furstenberg.


    this one is from Orla Kiely


Post Title

luggage mania


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/06/luggage-mania.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive