Darlene Shiels

    I am not quite sure how I came across Darlene Shiels work, but I really was taken by her photographs of Summer Landscapes. She lives on the eastern shores of Nova Scotia, a place that I have wanted to visit since I first saw  Ann of Green Gables . She was kind enough to offer a list of favorites so we could all get to know her a little better. Thank you Darlene, your work is lovely! 

    Darlene's favs: 

    PEOPLE- anyone with a good sense of humour 
    THINGS- ipod, mystery audio books, good coffee, month of June, fog 
    INSPIRATION- comes from a sense of fun and following whim 
    MUSIC- bruce springsteen, leonard cohen, buck owens, regina spektor


     

Post Title

Darlene Shiels


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/10/darlene-shiels.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive