Tara Guerard

    The lovely Abby informed me about her guest feature - Tara Guerard, over at the Style me Pretty, and I am really glad that I stopped by. I like an excerpt of Tara's statement that states, "It’s important to remember that wedding details aren’t all about grand flowers and towering ice sculptures. Those may be the first items guests see, but they aren’t what guests are drawn to. The small and thoughtful details are what are remembered and give a glimpse into the personal lives of the couple." I wholeheartedly agree. Tara is owner of Soiree event design and author of the book Southern Weddings. She has some great tips and beautiful ideas for wedding celebrations!



    images from Soiree

Post Title

Tara Guerard


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/10/tara-guerard.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive