hotel love

    I adore the Hip Hotels book series, and while perusing "Hip Hotels : Beach" I came across these and wanted to share the love. While looking at all of the luscious hotels, it got me daydreaming for another ultimate foreign beach vacation. (sigh...) These crisp and cool white/blue images are from 'The Beach House' in Spain. My husband lived in Spain for a while, and someday when he takes me back to visit, I want to stay here. Isn't it beautiful? If you want more, (although it is very easy to get lost in your own bliss) check out hip hotel's lovely hypnotizing website.




    These shots are from the perivolas in Santorini. I would be in heaven, going to the Greek Isles and staying in this luxurious hotel. Nai, Nai!! I just love the white walls and the ambiance. Unfortunately, well at least this year, I think that the closest I will be getting to Greece is watching My big fat greek wedding or Il Postino.



Post Title

hotel love


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/07/hotel-love.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive