Pick out your very own olive tree!

    Nudo has great design backing them up, in fact, their packaging design is some of the finest I've seen around lately. I would love to have a tin of their beautiful olive oil and soaps too. What I especially like about this company is, you can adopt your own olive tree and enjoy what it produces each year. (perhaps a little more fruitful than that adopt a star program). How cool would it be to say, yah Patty, that olive oil you are dipping your bread in, is from my olive tree nestled in the hills of Italy. (via brown turtleneck sweater)




Post Title

Pick out your very own olive tree!


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/07/pick-out-your-very-own-olive-tree.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive