Fashionistas

    Ode to fashion week. Here are some new hot looks from my favorite designers. I noticed that for the Spring 2008 season - there are lots of neutrals, either straight boxy lines or flowing flapper like lines, thin sheer layers, a thirties/fourties look, and a little preppies in the mix. I like to look at fashion week styles with two lenses - 1: stuff I would actually wear and 2: who created the best fashion explosion/new trend. This mix is clothes I would actually wear. Who are your favorite fashion designers?

    BCBG: One of my all time favs, they had a kickin' show this year!


    A little femininity : 1: Carolina Herrera 2: Diane von Furstenberg : graceful and flowing

    DKNY : Another old favorite, the show was a little mysterious because of the hats, but very classic modern.


    Lela Rose: A new favorite, excellent show! I love her style.


    Marc Jacobs: Creative and fun as usual.

    Yigal Azrouel: New to me, has a modern euro/asian edge.


    Nicole Miller: Awesome show! Very classic and polished.


    1: Max azria 2: Elie Tahari 3:Narciso Rodriguez :
    These men know how to design to a woman's body.


    All photos from style.com

Post Title

Fashionistas


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/09/fashionistas.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive