Homemade Baby

    Since I am a graphic designer, I enjoy product packaging to the extent that I will go out of my way to reward companies (through my purchases) who focus their energy on beautiful product design. A happy delight of mine, is when I find items where beautiful packaging design and excellent products coincide. Recently, I found that to be true in baby food of all things. I came across Homemade Baby a few days ago and a large smile came across my face, especially with it being on sale at my local super target. They have great choices such as piwi (pears + kiwi), squapples (squash + apples) and a baby tex-mex meal all good ones that Vienna is really digging. It makes it nice when I don't have time to mush down my own produce, to know that this is the next best thing. Thanks Homemade Baby!



Post Title

Homemade Baby


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/09/homemade-baby.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive