Songs I've been playing on repeat lately:

    I am an Azure Ray fan, and if you've seen that Devil wears Prada movie, you've heard their tune, "Sleep". Maria Taylor has done 2 excellent solo albums and this song, " A Good Start" is off the new Lynn Teeter Flower. The video could use some work, but I really like her graceful and pure voice.



    My bro. recently introduced me to the Long Winters, and I dig this one called, " Fire Island, A.K.".



    An old favorite, you've always gotta have a little Wilco in your life, well at least I do. I really like their new song called What Light.

Post Title

Songs I've been playing on repeat lately:


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/09/songs-i-been-playing-on-repeat-lately.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive