(My Main Guest Bedroom) in progress......

    As you see below, I've been working on the main guest bedroom & ever since I wrote about Michelle's bedroom from Rubie Green - I wanted a brighter & sunnier-looking room for my guests! I bought the headboard fabric & my guy helped to upholster it. We painted the walls a bright white by Behr to bring in more light) & it worked! I chose this little side table with mirrored glass & still haven't fully decided what to place on it yet. One thing I am struggling with is what artwork to place (if at all) over the headboard....hmmm. I was thinking of a variety of small frames in clusters, like 5-7 of them. Any ideas?? In the meanwhile - have a HAPPY 4TH of July weekend!

    Beautiful Candle holders in the guest bedroom


    Royal Vintage typewriter given to me by my guy as a gift.

Post Title

(My Main Guest Bedroom) in progress......


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-main-guest-bedroom-in-progress.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive