Perfect for Coffee Lovers... from Madebygirl

    New screen print from Madebygirl, for all you coffee & blog lovers out there. A few months ago, I designed a cute little print for tea drinkers & got lots of requests for a coffee print. This new print is beautiful & looks great in any kitchen or office setting, & currently hangs in my home. (Remember, it's ' I love YOU (comma) blogs & coffee').


    I designed it with those in mind who wanted to remind their significant other of the cute little things they love! (Available in one color & one size 16x20).

    Below Madebygirl's 8x10 print - 'I love you, blogs & tea" print. $9.50

    All prints available here & we yes, ship all over the world.

Post Title

Perfect for Coffee Lovers... from Madebygirl


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/07/perfect-for-coffee-lovers-from.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive