Lofty spaces...

    Living Etc. Magazine always manages to showcase some amazing spaces. Living in an open space has always been a dream of mine, well, I did live in a loft space once in New York & it was quite an experience! I remember the best part was that we had an entire wall of windows, so beautiful. I'm aware lofts aren't for everyone & they aren't all gorgeous, it's raw space & you have to like the style. Have you ever lived in a loft space? Would you consider living in one???

    These were a few of my favorites from the
    Living Etc. website, hope you enjoy them!


    Images below via Loft Life Magazine.

Post Title

Lofty spaces...


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/07/lofty-spaces.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive