Coffee Stencil.....

    I've seen coffee houses do something similar to this, with cocoa powder, but Coffee Stencil has taken it to a different level. You can purchase some of their pre-made stencils or you can customize your own. I really LOVE the idea of being able to customize these, it adds such a personal touch!

    IDEA ALERT:
    I'm thinking this would be a great idea at my upcoming wedding ....when there is cappuccino served.....the cocoa powder can read
    "Jen & Mat". I love this! Go here for more of their creative stencils.


    What a neat way to say - Marry Me?



    ****TO SEE HOW THE STENCIL IS APPLIED, CLICK
    HERE****



Post Title

Coffee Stencil.....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/10/coffee-stencil.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive