Lonny Magazine......woo hoo!

    I admit, I didn't know what to expect when Michelle Adams of Rubie Green emailed me about Lonny Magazine. I thought it would be just another online magazine with like 20 pages. However, today, I was pleasantly surprised to find out it has close to 200 pages & very reminiscent of our beloved "Domino".....it was quite enjoyable flipping through the pages with my mouse!! I am now hooked & looking forward to the next issue! Also, thanks Michelle for including our new chevron cards in your premiere issue.




    **Our Chevron cards featured below!**

Post Title

Lonny Magazine......woo hoo!


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/10/lonny-magazinewoo-hoo.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive