Madeline Weinrib.....amazing textile designer.

    I'm a BIG fan of Madeline Weinrib's textile deigns. I've been on the hunt for cushions lately for my new sofa and for my white upholstered sofa in my main living room. Madeline's designs are brilliant & I hope to one day have a couple of her cushions in my own home. Unfortunately, I don't know of any shops here in Las Vegas that carries them. However, if you're looking to get a hold of some, take a peek at the locations section of her site for your town. Lovely!!


    My Main living room sofa (below)


Post Title

Madeline Weinrib.....amazing textile designer.


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/10/madeline-weinribamazing-textile.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive