Jennifer's Closet & new site coming soon!

    We've been busy re-deigning my MadebyGirl shop & will soon be introducing other artwork by other artists .....so you'll soon be able to shop more variety. I'll also be adding a new section called "Jennifer's Closet" - where I'll sell items from my own closet & home. Below are some examples below, (rarely ever worn). I hate to get rid of great items, & would rather see if any of you out there wants to purchase them for a much cheaper price then I paid. With that said, have a great weekend & be safe everyone!

Post Title

Jennifer's Closet & new site coming soon!


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/09/jennifer-closet-new-site-coming-soon.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive