Shabner & Tretchikoff

    So many amazing artists out there & 2 that I really LOVE are, Lou Shabner & Vladimir Tretchikoff. The pin-ups girls are by Lou....his style is mesmerizing & I am still looking to get my hands on one of these via Ebay. In the meanwhile, I'll also hunt down an affordable, original Tretchikoff, but I'll take a reproduction. I also love J.H Lynch, of course, their styles are strikingly similar. Anyone out there own any of these beauties?? Where did you get yours?

    Below Tretchikoff in his studio with his paintings
    (via NY Times)

    Also shown above (lady in the water): 'Nymph' & 'Tina' by J.H Lynch.

    Image above also via : Tretchikoff the Gallery

    Shabner pics via : Girl Whimsy

Post Title

Shabner & Tretchikoff


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/09/shabner-tretchikoff.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive