My cute wall clock for SALE.... (SOLD)

    I am making room in my home for new art & will be selling quite a few pieces, including some of these here. I may even sell some of the art already framed.

    Below is a frames clock from my home. I purchased it from an overseas company, Dutch By Design. I am selling it for $60 US +$5 shipping & will leave the batteries & all the fabric pieces inside frames as well! Measures about 37" x 37".

    If interested please email me : jen@madebygirl.com.
    For those wondering, I live in the USA and the clock is in perfect condition!
    *Clock is SOLD


    (this is my clock below on white wall)

Post Title

My cute wall clock for SALE.... (SOLD)


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-cute-wall-clock-for-sale-sold.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive