My Stuart Weitzman wedding shoes arrived....

    I got engaged on Aug. 2nd & now it's off to plan a wedding. I'm a pretty simple girl, you see, I'd like something small, pretty & budget friendly. I only plan on splurging on 3-4 items & shoes was one of them. These lovely heels by Stuart Weitzman (whom I love), will be for the big day. As of now, the wedding colors will be a lime green & white, so I may end up dying these shoes in a pretty lime green....still undecided! Anyhow, I just wanted to share this with all of you, & wish you all a beautiful loooooong weekend!

Post Title

My Stuart Weitzman wedding shoes arrived....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-stuart-weitzman-wedding-shoes.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive