For Crystal



    My dear cousin, Crystal is getting married in August. This week I am going to post some ideas and inspiration for her. Her colors are green, white, and pink. It is going to be a beautiful garden wedding. I am so happy and excited for her!!



    1 western interiors 2-4 martha 5-6 peggy porschen 7 larkspurchicago 8-9 martha 10 oh how charming

    The first image I thought incorporates the colors palette well. / The table settings - I think the balloons are hot, and the grass or moss would add pops of green / Lighting: a cool idea with the bags giving a great ambiance / I love and adore peggy porschen's stuff - check out the link. / Flowers: lots of greenery with floral I think is beautiful / Cake : beautiful detailing on fresh crisp white yummy / This idea of photos clipped I think is quite charming and fun.

Post Title

For Crystal


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/04/for-crystal.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive