A New Beginning

    Today is the start of my first blog. Yippee!



    IDEA:
    Here is a quote that inspires me.
    "I see life as an art. As the artist of my own life, each day another brush stroke is made on the canvas which will one day be called "My Life." If I am to live with the end it mind, everyday that I am blessed to live and breath is an opportunity to create the life I envision for myself. I want my life to be one of beauty, peace, style, and grace -- an utterly fulfilling life that inspires me as well as those that I love. It begins by creating a clear vision and then daily making choices, both large and small, that move me in the direction of my dreams."
    (found while browsing books at Amazon.com by JacquelineRose.)

    PLACE:
    I love to travel, I am going to many places including San Juan, Puerto Rico in June.











    PERSON:
    I adore the work of Sara Fanelli. Check her stuff out!



    THING:
    I have been on this cupcake kick lately, I know, I know it seems to be a revived phenomenon around the country for the last few years, but when I went into one of my favorite stores, Williams-Sonoma yesterday, I was excited to see that they now carry Sprinkles cupcake mix. I love the packaging and I can't wait to make them. I'll let you know how they turn out.

Post Title

A New Beginning


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/04/new-beginning.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive