See Jane Work

    PLACE:
    I love the online store See Jane Work. They carry lovely and great stuff for your office and home. It has brought a lot of my long time office favorites together in one beautiful place!



    Today, I got an email from them announcing that they are carrying the Thomas Paul line. I've only know him for pillow design - but it looks like he is expanding! I love his site - check out the birds!




    Some of my favs sold on See Jane Work include Russell + Hazel :




    Jack and Lulu: fun and poppy colorful stationery! I am a big fan of polka-dots and stripes lately.



    Cavallini : European inspired calendars, wrap, notecards, stamps, stickers etc.




    last but not least of the short list - Kate Spade don't you just love her different classic styles in handbags, accessories, and now paper! (just couldn't resist posting the elephant plate - how cute)


Post Title

See Jane Work


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/04/see-jane-work.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive