Love for letterpress and paperie

    PEOPLE:
    I guess it is time to mention my love and infinity for letterpress. It is a passion of mine whether doing it myself, or admiring the craft of others. I guess it started after taking a letterpress class in college and discovering what it is all about. While my husband and I lived in Seattle, he worked near a shop in the Wallingford district that I adored going into called Flourish that carried a lot of letterpressed cards and paperie. In addition, some of my favorite paperie designers off the top of my head, in the area include, Turquoise creative, Laura Zeck, SugarBean Press and Wilkson.

Post Title

Love for letterpress and paperie


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/04/love-for-letterpress-and-paperie.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive