Lauren Child - the Princess and the Pea

    PERSON:
    I first discovered Lauren Child, when I saw my nephew watching Charlie and Lola. It is a great little cartoon - and I love their British accents. I wonder if a child watches the show long enough, if they can pick up the accent too?



    Lauren has been busy creating so many unique and interesting little children's characters, books, and shows. One of my favorite finds is this beautiful book - "the Princess and the Pea" it is full of little photographed miniatures and tells of the classic story with a little twist. -Very Lovely.

Post Title

Lauren Child - the Princess and the Pea


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/04/lauren-child-princess-and-pea.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive