315 Thomas - Colorful Home Tour....

    Lesley from 315 Thomas blog sent over these cool images of her lovely apartment. I really enjoyed her sense of style & her courage in using so much color. She's a lot like me in that sense...not afraid of color.

    I also have to mention that Lesley & her guy have rented a beautiful studio apartment in Paris, for 12 days in September! I'm sooo jealous because this is something I want to do so bad! Can i get away with GETTING AWAY for 12 days??? Oh, hopefully one day. You can see her Paris rental here. Thanks Lesley!





Post Title

315 Thomas - Colorful Home Tour....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/05/315-thomas-colorful-home-tour.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List