This is what it means to care....

    This is what it means to care..... (non-design related).

    Audrey & Eldad Hagar never imagined that when they began photographing the hundreds of fostered dogs (and other creatures) who came through their home, that they would actually create a book. They just wanted to remember the animals they had shared great memories with.

    Below is their short story about a little dog named Bradley...

    "We rescued Bradley from the shelter last night, and today I took him to a neurologist.

    The doctor had only sad news for Bradley...

    We agreed he should go to sleep and not suffer this severe hydrocephalus. (as you can see, his head is weirdly shaped due to a lot of fluids in his head / brain).

    I didn't want to let him go yet, so from the vet I took Bradley to the beach, I sat with him, played with him, and I fed him many cheeseburgers and fried chicken.

    We sat there for two hours, and after that I took him to the vet's office right on the beach, and he went to sleep forever :-(

    It was such a sad day... I cried like a baby for this little guy. Even now when I am typing these words, tears are coming to my eyes..." (The end)


    Please visit their website & help them save more animals. All they ask is for people to buy the book about their rescue work... this will help them pay the medical bills & all the expenses involved in animal rescuing. (The book cost only $9.95. It has a 100 pages of full color photos and stories that will make you laugh and cry).

    * You can buy the book at Hope For Paws.*


    After reading this, I bought this book today & I'm so grateful to be part of the effort to help these animals.


Post Title

This is what it means to care....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/05/this-is-what-it-means-to-care.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List