My boxer is getting around....

    Thanks to artist, Nicole Smith of A Plush Life for painting this cool portrait of my boxer, Danny. I'd say she captured the likeness quite nicely! The original is painted on a 16" x 20" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas. She's donated the painting to the Florida Boxer Rescue's show, The Art of Rescue. Her 16x20 piece will be on display at the The Art Institute of Tampa Gallery from June 1 through June 13, 2009. This one below is just a print out that will hang in my kitchen. Thanks Nicole!

    IMG_3971a.jpg


    IMG_3974a.jpg


    Danny was also featured on Molly Mutt's doggie duvet site here.

Post Title

My boxer is getting around....


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-boxer-is-getting-around.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List