Sixx Design.....thanks for the book!

    Yesterday was such a cool mailbox day! Thanks to Cristina for sending 'Downtown Chic' my way! This book is great! It's about a couple with 6 kids, who run a design firm called' Sixx Design'. They began their work more than 10 years ago by renovating old fixer-uppers in New York City (mainly Chelsea area). They had no idea this would lead to their extremely successful business, Sixx Design. I adore their style & their affinity to find amazing pieces of artwork. I highly recommend their book, 'Downtown Chic, if you love interiors & design as much as I do!


    Here's a great video on the couple explaining how they buy art.



    Cushion beneath the book is by Brook from: LittleLegWarmers

Post Title

Sixx Design.....thanks for the book!


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/05/sixx-designthanks-for-book.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List