Darn, If only you were closer 'M' Cafe...

    I have to make sure I make a visit to 'M' Cafe when I'm in Los Angeles next time. It seems this place gets jam-packed from what I heard. I'm not surprised! So gorgeous, in it's inviting European cafe' style setting, offering up YUMMY Patisserie like delicious scones, muffins, cookies, pastries & desserts. This is my kind of place to go to on a Sunday afternoon. Or any day for that matter! Check out their delicious website here.

    So, have any of you been to 'M' Cafe?? Please tell...

    img_5672.jpg seasonal7.jpglocation3.jpgbreakfast2.jpg location1.jpgsandwich4.jpg specialty6.jpg salads10.jpglocation4.jpg

Post Title

Darn, If only you were closer 'M' Cafe...


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/05/darn-if-only-you-were-closer-cafe.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List