Crown & Crumpet, delicious teas & more

    I've been hoping for a trip to Crown & Crumpet ever since I visited their website! This place seems to have a nice neighborhood feel to it, which I love. The decor for this destination tearoom is right up my alley, with colorful patterns, artwork and a pretty upholstered sofa in the lounge area. When I plan my trip to SF & I'll stop by to drink some of their Fig De Blanc white tea & taste some of their delicious looking french pastries! Visit Crown & Crumpet.

    Have any of you visited Crown & Crumpet? How did you like it??



Post Title

Crown & Crumpet, delicious teas & more


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/08/crown-crumpet-delicious-teas-more.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive