Lori Levine's gorgeous NYC home. (NY Times)

    I love the NY Times website and lately I've been thinking more & more of moving back to NY. Buying an apartment there & enjoying the city life once again. I realize NY real estate is very pricey $$, so I'm open to other areas like Williamsburg, Park Slope or Long island City. Perhaps a high rise with wonderful amenities like concierge & a gym!

    Anyhow, I currently own 2 homes in this depressing Las Vegas market, so unless I can sell them, I may have to stick around here for awhile. I just miss NY, my mom & dad live there, so I consider it my home. I came across this amazing place, owned by Lori Levine, right in Manhattan....! You can read more about Lori & hear her talk about her home on video here. Do any of you live in New york?? How do you like your place??


Post Title

Lori Levine's gorgeous NYC home. (NY Times)


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/08/lori-levine-gorgeous-nyc-home-ny-times.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive