Me = Still Smiling...

    I don't normally get too personal on my blog, but I wanted to write a thank you post to my guy. I have to say I'm a lucky girl....even after 11 years together, he still amazes me. He cooks amazing dinners almost everyday (he loves cooking) & on Sundays he makes blackberry pancakes for us. But on this particular Sunday (August 2nd), he did something unexpected.....HE PROPOSED. He placed a beautiful ring on my finger & now, I'm officially engaged!! Some might ask, what took so long??!?? Timing never seemed to be on our side & now it is. I am truly grateful for every smile he has brought to my face. With that I say, thank you fiance, I love you......


Post Title

Me = Still Smiling...


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/08/me-still-smiling.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive