Erin Gates of Element Interiors

    I can't believe I hadn't blogged about Erin Gates from Element Interiors! Her interior design work is so amazingly well coordinated. Everything flows. I admit, the home in the photos below really match the style of the furniture pretty well. That is so important & makes decorating a space much easier, I'm sure!

    I wish my own home had a different style. It was quite challenging
    decorating my space because my home is a typical tract house & the style of the home doesn't technically match the furniture. Oh how I'd love to have an interior designer work on my home as part of their portfolio. You can also visit her Elements of Style blog for more...



Post Title

Erin Gates of Element Interiors


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/08/erin-gates-of-element-interiors.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive