The Design Entrepreneur Book

    The Design Entrepreneur - "Turning Graphic Design Into Goods That Sell" book was always an attractive read for me. This book by Steven Heller & Lita Talarico, was published in late 2008 & I haven't been able to stop thinking about it! Of course, another book would always come up & I'd skip buying this one! But I finally purchased it from Amazon & I'm so glad I did! This red softcover, 240 page book comes housed in a black die-cut cardboard case. Fancy....

    Anyhow, this book is ideal for graphic designers who are trying to turn their designs into profit. Is that you??? Selling your work/designs online is no easy task, there's a lot of work involved. Designers may be be natural entrepreneurs at heart, but very few will actually take the BIG step to become successful & make money doing so.

    Within the 240 pages, you'll find interviews with design entrepreneurs as well as a great resource section. In the end, this book will provide Graphic Designers with inspiration. It's up to you, to take tha
    t inspiration & move forward with it.



Post Title

The Design Entrepreneur Book


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2009/08/design-entrepreneur-book.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive