8 things

    I've been tagged twice. By A 10,000 wedding and A Cup of Jo. Merci. I am supposed to let you know 8 things about me, here they are:

    1: I like to keep top ten lists.
    2: I have a love/hate relationship with most purses and handbags.
    3: I don't like thunder storms, but I do like it when the power goes out temporarily.
    4: I love the library, enough that at one time I almost wanted to be a librarian,
    one that was nice and dressed cool.
    5: Fridge clutter is one of my pet peeves.
    6: Most dolls really creep me out.
    7: If I've been to a place once, I can usually get you back there.
    8: I am tall, 5' 10" + my husband is 6'4" so I worry that Vienna will be over 6 ft.

    *All who have read this that haven't been tagged yet, consider yourself tagged now. Leave me a comment that you have listed you 8 things, and I'll come read them, these lists are fun. Hence why I do #1.

Post Title

8 things


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/08/8-things.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive