Linked up

    Mac and I between the both of us have a lot of gadgets, and I guess I will admit it here, we are kind of tech geeks. There are the cellphones, the ipods, the cameras, the headphones, the gps etc. etc. Unfortunately, along with the "i love technology" sentiments comes the wire-phobe tendencies I have of wanting to hide all of those nasty, nasty wires. So, imagine my delight when I saw the Pottery Barn cover with this image on the front. Ahhh, relief.



    Another way to link up is to use this chargepod that I saw on swissmiss.



    What solutions do you use to charge up all of your gear?

Post Title

Linked up


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/08/linked-up.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive