My Creative Drives: A visual top 10 list by Kim Screen

    At some point during my 6 years on LA roadways I realized my mind goes crazy with design ideas while driving! (admittedly, LA was a handy place to make this discovery) So, in the spirit of these great creative drives, here is a visual top 10 list of things that have inspired me lately. (click to enlarge)



    1. old family photographs / 2. solid fabrics with bits of white thread peaking through / 3. sewing machines and vintage tools / 4. beautiful, make-me-drool calligraphy from betsy dunlap / 5. happy mailbox family / 6. my trusty lemon tree that blooms even in seattle / 7. vintage maps / 8. color-coded book shelves / 9. creamy delicious coffee brewing in a chemex / 10. our newly installed clothesline (one small step for the environment!)

Post Title

My Creative Drives: A visual top 10 list by Kim Screen


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/08/my-creative-drives-visual-top-10-list.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive