My bags are packed, and I'm ready to go

    Off to my cousin's wedding in Seattle. After the wedding, I am excited to...
    1 have some clam chowder sitting on the dock of the bay
    2 walk through marketplaces, and over bridges
    3 shop in antique and artsy stores
    4 hear the sound of crashing waves, with seagulls quacking
    5 feel the rain coming down on my face
    (forecast projection - high chance of rainy skies - surprise, surprise)

    Hope that you all have a splendid weekend. Any fun plans?


    image from here

Post Title

My bags are packed, and I'm ready to go


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/08/my-bags-are-packed-and-i-ready-to-go.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive