Perusing

    When I picked up the book Postmark Paris I enjoyed it throughly. It is very well done, and I hope to see more like it in the future. It is a story about a family who moves to Paris and a father introduces his daughter to the world of stamp collecting. Various stamps are shown on each page along with a clever narrative by the young girl. Definitely on my "Cool books for Vienna wish list." Check out more here.



    Besides the amazing Binth baby book, (which I got to see in person this week) this 'Sweet Dreams Baby Book" is another great one I've seen on the market. Vintage Children's illustrations are used throughout, and there is great design sensibilities and a sense of nostalgia. A very budget sensitive item, you don't have to spend a lot, to have a little lovely. See more here.

Post Title

Perusing


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2007/08/perusing.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive