Isabella & Max Rooms....Home Tour

    Janell Beals, author of the Isabella & Max Rooms blog is now one of my favorite 'go-to" blogs.  I have fallen in LOVE with her amazing home & all her DIY projects. I SWEAR, I think I went through every single page on her blog....and absolutely loved it!  She was kind enough to let me share her home with all of you. Even though I dream of living in a modern, high-rise apt., her house is definitely dreamy! My favorite is the kitchen & the large canvas her daughter painted...!

    So, what do you think of her home & the way she displays her children's art? Clever no?!

     
     
     

    images: Janell Beals

Post Title

Isabella & Max Rooms....Home Tour


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/01/isabella-max-roomshome-tour.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive