OMG what a deal....at Michael Kors

     Ok, so I thought I would get myself a wedding gift & decided to hit the strip.  I walked into the Michael Kors store at Ceasars Palace and fell in LOVE with these Kinkade slouch boots!  Best part was... they were on sale for $99 !! (Normally $200).  At that moment I knew I couldn't pass up this great deal, so, I bought them! Cha Cha Ching!! Doesn't it feel good when you run into a SALE of this kind? Name brand shoes under $100, can't beat that. They come in 3 different colors, black, gray & camel.  Of course I chose the camel colored ones since I don't own any boots in that color. Check out more Michael Kors items here. 


     

Post Title

OMG what a deal....at Michael Kors


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/01/omg-what-dealat-michael-kors.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive