Ok, so I don't need a 'MARIAH CLOSET"...

    But.... it would be nice to open my closet door & see a shelf that fits everything! My wardrobe, shoe-shelf needs help! I've been looking at some closets online and was amazed by Mariah Carey's HUGE closet room! But......come on! There is no way I could even fit my shoes into a space that large!  I thought I had a lot of shoes....obviously not!  My closet is the frumpy one below.  Do you notice the awful shelving?  There you'll see some of my shoes, (it came built-in with the house when we bought it). This shelf will NOT fit all my shoes, it's made in such a way that most of my high heels don't even stay, they fall off!  So, the rest of my shoes are on the floor.....all my boots & heels, on the FLOOR! 

     Like most women, I take over the largest closet (usually in the master bedroom) & make it my own! My poor husband, he usually ends up with the hall closet or the guest bedroom closet! Sorry!
    Do you have a shoe-shelf in your closet? Do you share your closet with your guy? How do you like it??

    My own closet above





    via Vogue


    Here is a list of what my dream closet would consist of:
    • a mirror
    • recessed lighting or chandelier
    • a beautifully upholstered ottoman to sit on
    • useful shelving for shoes
    • a large drawer just for my jewelry
    • fresh flowers
    • OH & an entire room would be nice!
    Mariah Carey's closet -via InStyle Magazine.

    (3) photos above via: PSeries Stylist

    image top: Jen Ramos of Made By Girl 

Post Title

Ok, so I don't need a 'MARIAH CLOSET"...


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/01/ok-so-i-don-need-closet.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive