Rachelle of Kenzipoo...Home Tour

    Rachelle from KenziePoo blog sent us these pics of her beautifully, decorated home!  I have the same West Elm zig zag rug as she does, but I love that she was brave enough to place it over the rug in her living-room! I thought of doing that but wasn't sure how it would look & feel.  Makes me wish I had bought the larger zig zag rug instead!  How about that fabulous wallpaper in her bedroom?? I also thought of getting that one for my family room....! Anyhow, thanks Rachelle for sharing your gorgeous home with us. You have great style!
    Have a super weekend!










Post Title

Rachelle of Kenzipoo...Home Tour


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/01/rachelle-of-kenzipoohome-tour.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive