They're back (Love Candy Prints) in other colors!

    I've gotten so many emails from people asking about our popular Love Candy prints in other colors. Well, surprise!  We looked through our inventory & found a few of each of the colors below! They are NOW available via my ETSY shop on a first come, first serve basis. 

    The best part is they'll be on SALE for only $20 (normally $25)!! Limited quantities of each, so hurry & get yours now!    NOTE: If you do not see a color available pls email me, I may have forgotten to add it back up onto Etsy.



    via my MadeByGirl Etsy Shop

    image top: Mademoiselle Frou-Frou

    image bottom: by Jen Ramos

Post Title

They're back (Love Candy Prints) in other colors!


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/01/they-back-love-candy-prints-in-other.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive