Upcoming DIY project - My Home Office

    I've always felt that re-designing a space in your home can bring about inspiration, especially work-related.  So, that is why I've decided to revamp my home office!  After noticing so many pretty Parsons Desks on other blogs,  I decided to go for it!  I took my butt straight to West Elm & went crazy shopping.....told the salesgirl, " 2 desks, 1 lamp, 3 storage bins..." and so on!

    Here is my DIY list:
    • Painting all the walls white (current color, 'Mercer' by Ralph Lauren Home)
    • Adding this Graham & Brown wallpaper to one or two walls
    • Removing the yellow and white Urban Outfitters sofa & placing it elsewhere
    • De-cluttering the walls and adding less to each area
    • Removing all shelves and keeping only a few
    • Placing more items into bins and closed storage
    • framing some of my press pages & hanging them (finally)!
    I'm sure the list will be longer as I move along this DIY (home office) project.....but for now this is where I am at. For those of you who aren't familiar with my home office, you can find photos here.



    images above: 
    Unplggd

    Enjoy the weekend! 

Post Title

Upcoming DIY project - My Home Office


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/01/upcoming-diy-project-my-home-office.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive