My Super Cute watch from La Mer...

    It was so nice to receive a layer wrap watch from La Mer Collections for Christmas this year! Thanks to a good friend of mine... I was elated! You see, this watch has been on my wish-list & after some shipping delays (due to Holidays) it's here!   (Well, it arrived awhile ago, I am just getting around to writing about it). These watches are so neat because they feel & look like a cuff, which I find quite impressive. So, if you're searching for a stylish watch, check out La Mer Collections.  You can find the one I'm wearing (below) at this link.




Post Title

My Super Cute watch from La Mer...


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-super-cute-watch-from-la-mer.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive