Like Chocolate Cadbury Roses....wallpaper

    After spotting this Macintosh Rose Wallpaper via 'Everything I love' blog.....I knew I wanted to purchase it!  Soooo, I headed to the  Graham & Brown site & there it was!  I love the simplicity of the lines on this paper (like illustrations) & the little designs are like Cadbury roses, too cute!  Oh yea, & the price was very affordable too....super duper plus! Not sure where this paper will be going just yet....but I'm sure you'll know at some point. 


    images top: Amy Furstenau

    image bottom: Graham & Brown

Post Title

Like Chocolate Cadbury Roses....wallpaper


Post URL

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/01/like-chocolate-cadbury-roseswallpaper.html


Visit tea love anarchy for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive